How would you like to save money?
Anyone living in Montgomery County, Maryland knows that your residential air conditioning is going to work hard during the summer months. Check out 2013’s temperatures in Gaithersburg, MD below.
The daily low (blue) and high (red) temperature during 2013 with the area between them shaded gray and superimposed over the corresponding averages (thick lines), and with percentile bands (inner band from 25th to 75th percentile, outer band from 10th to 90th percentile). The bar at the top of the graph is red where both the daily high and low are above average, blue where they are both below average, and white otherwise.
With Thanks to:
To avoid costly repairs, schedule a pre-session check up and maintenance.
For a relatively low cost, we check, clean and inspect your system. We will advise you of any necessary repairs to save you from major repairs down the road.
A pre-season check-up should include the following.
- Check the filtration system, replace or clean filter
- Check electrical connections
- Check thermostat and thermostat wiring
- Check capacitors
- Check blower fan motor
- Check and clean condenser
- Check compressor for proper amperage draw
- Check condenser fan motor
- Check refrigerant levels
- Look for refrigerant leaks (if low)
- Inspect and clean drain
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check for complete system operation
- Make recommendations for repairs or further steps to ensure proper operation of your system if necessary