Think you might need a new air conditioning unit?
As spring and summer approach, many homeowners will need to repair, service or replace their air conditioning units. Is it time to replace your air conditioning system? Some factors to consider:
• Is your system old? Has it become expensive to fix & maintain?
• Are your utility bills getting higher?
• Do you have a leak in the system?
• You find you have to add refrigerant every summer or twice a year?
• Has the compressor failed, shorted or grounded?
• Are any other expensive parts failing?
• What kind of refrigerant do you currently have in your system?